Clash
To start,

- "Completely disrespecting staff decisions", You said in your last UBR "I changed my name to MrFinnConlon as many others did, I was then kicked and asked to change my name. I changed my name to MrFinn and was kicked again". I had Previously warned with a server wide announcement and a OOC announcement to change the name from "MrFinnConlon" who had just been banned on a Double account. You chose to further provoke, with the intention to as I had already warned you. This alone did not get you banned.

Next,

- "making fun of autism, completely unexceptable.", You said in your last UBR "it was a good thing because autism is good". Autism is commonly used as an insult online and that is definitely how I perceived it. Anyone who has been online for a good amount of time, especially playing Gmod, knows this and to use it (even if you believe it's a good thing) is in the wrong.

In addition, I took several screenshots of what you were saying, specifically aimed at General Rickets.

You said: "Autism ridden kids is it, general rickets?". "ridden" is a term usually meant that someone is consumed by a disease. Considering you were having an arguement in OOC, it was clearly a targetted insult.

Lastly, you said: "General Rickets, start a family and get off the video games". There seems to be apart of the conversation I did not get so Im not too sure on the context however you also reply. "Apparently no, your kids are growing up with autism" After General Rickets says "I can do both though?" ( I don't know what the conversaition was, so I don't really know what the reply was from).
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]

Messages In This Thread
Clash - by Bobby - 04-15-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Clash - by Janzo 火 - 04-15-2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Clash - by Bobby - 04-15-2019, 03:36 PM
RE: Clash - by Bobby - 04-19-2019, 10:01 AM
RE: Clash - by Captain Barry - 04-19-2019, 03:07 PM