MichaelE , Heisenberg1 , Somalia Farmer OOC Player Harrasment
(09-27-2018, 08:33 PM)Zombie Wrote: Considering I was mentioned and involved in a comment, I would like to say something in behalf of Ali.

Ali is not really anti Semitic or racist, I know him for a while and I recently spoke to him about what happened last night,he just jokes about everything and to everyone even about me picking up coins and I do the same thing to him about sharia patrolling in London and carrying out orders by his local imam but what happened in the off topic is my fault as I provoked it and it went too far, I just wanted to see his reaction about the holocaust photos out of curiosity and see if he will joke about it or not, to see what type of humour he has and in case if he jokes about it I wanted to see if it's even funny at all and perhaps if he's ignorant about the subject I would teach him about it if he doesn't know about the holocaust and he's willing to learn.

And because of this, the Jewish community was offended and you can pretty much see the reaction towards Ali.

And about the arrests by Ali, he does it to everyone, it's nothing personal.

why you had to do that in public discord server and not doing it in private mesages only between you and ali ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: OOC Player Harrasment - by michaelelitzur - 09-27-2018, 07:29 PM
RE: OOC Player Harrasment - by Wolven - 09-27-2018, 07:58 PM
RE: OOC Player Harrasment - by AliTaze - 09-27-2018, 07:44 PM
RE: OOC Player Harrasment - by michaelelitzur - 09-27-2018, 07:57 PM
RE: OOC Player Harrasment - by AliTaze - 09-27-2018, 08:34 PM
RE: MichaelE , Heisenberg1 , Somalia Farmer OOC Player Harrasment - by michaelelitzur - 09-27-2018, 10:30 PM