Unban Request | [FL:RP] →Ausverkauft←
I saw you at the bottom of the elevator with the "typing" text above your head on and off for like 10+ minutes and so i reported it to the admins since you were PRESIDENT, and were obv afk. Multiple people said you were afk-scripting so I made sure to notify about that, since it is quite serious. And during that entire time we were in-front of your view trying to get your attention, so you must have used a program(/script) or something to bypass AFK-timer without having to do it yourself. Since you were totally oblivious to your surroundings, so you were not just "brainAFK".

This would not have been a problem for me other than the fact that there was about 60+ players on the server at the time and you were an AFK-president. Someone also told me that you did the exact same thing you were doing at the bottom of the elevator, at the top floor so maybe this went on for longer than I saw you.

If you are telling the truth then me and the people around you must have misinterpreted your behavior as a classic AFK-script behavior, if so; I'm sorry.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban Request | [FL:RP] →Ausverkauft← - by rand0m0mg - 09-23-2018, 09:17 AM