Report Tentacy (AKA Ali, and the rest of the government listed below)
(09-05-2018, 11:13 AM)KingInTheNorth Wrote: 1. I rpe'd as a dictator when i told my police force to close the place and to arrest the owners of the place, i know the original law is only to give them a big fine but as dictator i shell rule my country with strength to make all the citizens to fear me.. The Thieves guild shop was a huge place in the middle of the city who disobeyed the law in front of everyone which is disrespectful to my rule... so i wanted to set an example to make all the citizens fear from me.. So yes i told my police force to shut the place down and to arrest the owners.

2. In Character of course i banned the gays/cigarettes away from the city because i was a Jewish dictator and its forbidden in the Jewish religion.. so i had report from citizens that the Thieves guild In Character of course are cigarettes / Gays so yes i banned them from the city.

(09-05-2018, 11:43 AM)KingInTheNorth Wrote: First as i know you can't ban anyone from the city, you can ban only from the Nexus therefore when i wrote this group is banned its means banned from the Nexus and i had a reason as i explained myself earlier.

This is where you lose bud. You just tipped your hand.

"1. I rpe'd as a dictator when i told my police force to close the place and to arrest the owners of the place, i know the original law is only to give them a big fine"  

So, right off the bat, you're hiding behind your vague licensing law as the reason for the raid. This is curious because I was never approached about buying this license, or about paying this "huge fine". When do you expect people to pay this "huge fine" if you instead send your entire force to raid and arrest? Wouldn't it be logical to instead send your Police Force to collect this "huge fine"? FailRP is the answer. You literally can't RP the laws that YOU make. Pathetic.

3.1a Violence should always be the last option. 

Changing your job to dictator is being abused as an excuse to break rules and be a minge.

so i had report from citizens that the Thieves guild In Character of course are cigarettes / Gays so yes i banned them from the city.

First as i know you can't ban anyone from the city, you can ban only from the Nexus

Hilarious contradiction right there. ^

And here we are. I'll start with the "report from citizens that the Guild is gay". What does that even look like from the RP perspective? Were we caught buttfucking in the street? Calling eachother "sweetie" with a gay voice? Offering sexual services to people of the same sex? What does that even mean? To use this approach as an auspice to ban us from the city is FailRP to the fucking max. Did you conduct an investigation into the legitimacy of this "report from citizen" that we were gay? NOPE. RAID. ARREST.

Also, if you now admit that you can't ban us from the city, and only the Nexus, then why did all our warrants say "Guild"? You approved them. Are you gonna sit here and say "Well yeah the raid happened because of the licensing but the arrests were because of Guild affiliation" Aside from that being too grammatically correct for you, it's also utter FailRP. Make up your mind. Which line of bullshit are you gonna use to try to lie and swindle your way out of this? There's literally no part of this that actually makes coherent sense on your part. You're just a failRP'er man.

This is why I originally posted this PR on so many people. There's more people than just King at work here, mostly Ali. Ali is the one that breached. FailRP through and through.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report Tentacy (AKA Ali, and the rest of the government listed below) - by Rims - 09-05-2018, 12:32 PM