Staff report Janzo
-Involved-

I do believe this whole thread is a way for Mark to express his inner emotions.

I was the person who initiated the shots on you and i think i got the kill. The reason why you was killed is because you did not listen to my commands, as you hear me say something along the lines of "Don't laugh, i wont think twice about putting two bullets in your skull" yet you continued to laugh (shame you coincidentally cant hear your voice) even though you have a rifle pointed to your head. You broke FearRP my friend.

Now onto the sit, the reason why Janzo was asking you not to make fake accusations is because you was accusing Blurr of editing evidence and telling a side of the situation which never happened. Janzo didnt say you was "asking to be RDMed" in them words, he said you was asking for it as you was laughing at us whilst under gunpoint, meaning you was doing this to be shot as you was not complying to a man who has a gun in your face. I do believe the sit was quite fair as we was in this said sit for a good 20-30 minutes waiting for you to upload the evidence which only backed up what we were saying.

"I realise I will have the people involved coming in lying defending janzo since he clearly benefitted them" - Good point.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]

Messages In This Thread
Staff report Janzo - by mark2766 - 08-24-2018, 06:00 PM
RE: Staff report Janzo - by EmM - 08-25-2018, 10:03 AM
RE: Staff report Janzo - by Blurr - 08-29-2018, 06:27 PM
RE: Staff report Janzo - by Rebdogg - 08-29-2018, 06:48 PM
RE: Staff report Janzo - by Awestruck - 08-29-2018, 11:27 PM
RE: Staff report Janzo - by Eeee394 - 09-06-2018, 06:53 PM