NiT GriT Unban Request
Your name: NiT GriT

Your ban ID: 6772

Banned by: [FL] TheTimanator

Server: The incident happened on v33x.

Involved: ZeroSupport and I.
Why we should unban you: Well first off, heres the original ban request http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...5#pid77805 .
Timanator approved the ban request very shortly after it was even posted, I don't find this fair when given the evidence a story should have been gotten from me before. The evidence on me is very one sided, and in my post I explain what happened. The evidence only shows me tieing him up, and yes I did tranq him. But it was not random, not too long before the cops were after me, and ZeroSupport tranqed me and helped the police get me cuffed.

So a bit later I see ZeroSupport and see that no cops are around and I tranqed him and ran up to tie him and give him a taste of what he basically helped the police do to me. He then told me that he had died since he tranqed me, and NLR was in effect. I told him I didn't know that he had died, and I came to untie him but his friend had already done so.
Basically I was wrongfully banned over one sided evidence and I didn't break any rules.

Messages In This Thread
NiT GriT Unban Request - by NiT GriT - 02-13-2012, 01:12 PM
RE: NiT GriT Unban Request - by StillAlive - 02-13-2012, 05:17 PM
RE: NiT GriT Unban Request - by NiT GriT - 02-13-2012, 05:29 PM
RE: NiT GriT Unban Request - by Pechvarry - 02-19-2012, 11:59 AM