Lack of Admins leads to a lot more Minges.
The thing is, admins have become very friendly towards players and therefore their only interest is coming online to RP with some friends for a little while and then they leave for another week (this is how it comes across to the players by the way). We all refer to old times, but it's for a reason because back in that time we had a staff team that was active enough when the servers were full, or not full, to ensure that they are clean of minges and to ensure proper roleplay is going down.

I do however think the community is partly to blame here. One thing with players now is they all enjoy getting loud mouthed, thinking they're all this and that on a Garry's Mod server. In 2014, i remember there being a strict unwritten rule going around the community of the admins are actually superior because they have the final word and they do know better; that's why they're in that position. Reason behind this though? Admins are so inactive, I feel like players are starting to feel like we have to take some situations regarding rules into our own hands and grow our own knowledge because the staff team are never there to enforce the rules. Our only issue there however is Backseat Administrating and Player Reports are majority of the time ignored if they're a little more complicated; this leaves us with the only option which a lot take (including myself) of ranting on in OOC about shit.

Yonno could not have made a better statement:
(07-22-2018, 06:13 AM)Yonno Wrote: I'd like to see some actual usage of the event server, as well as some initiative from ANY event manager to host events to create a getaway for the role players from all the mingery.

Besides, i think all the killfarming has been promoting more mingery, too. If there's constant shooting going on everywhere people go nuts and minges would feel more inclined to participate in the chaos. I wish there would be some way to revive ACTUAL AGRESSIVE ROLEPLAY, and not just people sitting on their asses in a borderline doomfort killing cops all day, its stupidly tiring to see.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • bitchass

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lack of Admins leads to a lot more Minges. - by Deleted User - 07-21-2018, 09:20 PM
RE: Lack of Admins leads to a lot more Minges. - by Deleted User - 07-21-2018, 09:37 PM
RE: Lack of Admins leads to a lot more Minges. - by Deleted User - 07-21-2018, 09:50 PM
RE: Lack of Admins leads to a lot more Minges. - by Deleted User - 07-21-2018, 10:28 PM
RE: Lack of Admins leads to a lot more Minges. - by Deleted User - 07-21-2018, 10:40 PM
RE: Lack of Admins leads to a lot more Minges. - by Aspire - 07-22-2018, 09:46 AM
RE: Lack of Admins leads to a lot more Minges. - by fieldy - 07-23-2018, 05:46 PM
RE: Lack of Admins leads to a lot more Minges. - by BasicallyMental - 07-22-2018, 10:36 AM
RE: Lack of Admins leads to a lot more Minges. - by Aspire - 07-22-2018, 11:04 AM
RE: Lack of Admins leads to a lot more Minges. - by Aspire - 07-22-2018, 11:01 AM
RE: Lack of Admins leads to a lot more Minges. - by User 19014 - 07-22-2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Lack of Admins leads to a lot more Minges. - by Deleted User - 07-22-2018, 07:40 PM
RE: Lack of Admins leads to a lot more Minges. - by Deleted User - 07-22-2018, 08:10 PM
RE: Lack of Admins leads to a lot more Minges. - by Deleted User - 07-22-2018, 08:29 PM
RE: Lack of Admins leads to a lot more Minges. - by Deleted User - 07-22-2018, 08:41 PM