Player report - [FL:RP] Nasos
(07-04-2018, 09:48 PM)Nasos Wrote: This is the entire story of what happened in the situation.

There was a raid, before 5-10 minutes or so prior to this one. In the said raid, a teammate either removed some props somehow (molotov I think) accidentally and I was attempting to fix it after that raid finished. I tried to create a similar defense as to something that I had on V5P however it failed so I removed the entire thing. In doing so, I accidentally removed the entire dupe and ran out of the area I was building in to see if the outer walls of the dupe had gone, and they were. Prior to me running out, I didn't even know about the two hostages we had nor any SRU outside as I had my voiceradio off in-game to concentrate on my build and couldn't hear any of my teammates conversing.

However, at this point, I just had to quickly replace the dupe as not only did I accidentally remove it, but it ruined the RP experience for my friends and hostages. I ran outside and told the government to leave the property as I had to replace the dupe to continue the RP that was already happening and also because if they didn't move they would have been stuck which is simply not fair for them. If I had not accidentally removed the dupe, they wouldn't have come so far close to the front door in the first place. Eventually, they listened and walked back as I did my best to keep the situation IC by using the hostages as a threat as I didn't want to break the RP anymore. And that's when I replaced the dupe. I apologized after the replacement for any inconvenience as the situation was not meant to occur.

This only occurred because I wasn't more cautious when removing my props and didn't have proper communication with my teammates for them to inform me that there were any hostages or government.

Thankfully, I managed to replace the dupe before any shooting occurred or any raid was initiated; and therefore, no rule was broken.
There was no raid 5-10 minutes before this one, you claimed I am lying before but you have just lied now. Do you know why there wasn't a raid 5-10 minutes before this one on the slums? Because all of you went to nexus and murdered the entire police and SRU force you were there for a good bit of time so we had NLR. That is why I have an NLR timer. I wish to motion Nasos is sanctioned for lying in the courthouse and urge you to question all his statements as they may now be unreliable seeing as he has just proven untrustworthy.

When we did get to the slums to respond to the hostage situation there was no outer defense placed. We entered as per my screenshots and were told to leave by the hostage takers. At that moment the dupe was being ghosted and then it was spawned, some of us were inside the defense while it was being ghosted and about to be spawned, myself included.

Regardless of what you may claim Nasos be it human error or your claim that your team mates allegedly forgot to inform you whatever else you wish to lay the blame on you were warned several times to stop building and to not place the dupe, you can see the time you took to ghost and build using my NLR timer. Quite frankly you lied again as you were indeed informed of the situation in OOC looking at my screenshots which have actually captured it accidentally.

So in closing you used the hostage situation to your advantage so you can build a fort in order to prevent us from entering reducing our advantage which we rightfully had this is evident in your statement: "I did my best to keep the situation IC by using the hostages as a threat as I didn't want to break the RP anymore. And that's when I replaced the dupe." This is simply powergaming and failRP. Also let me remind you were not replacing the dupe.

It is also failRP to build during such a hostage situation or be it a raid/combat. I simply do not care if you claim your team mates damaged your defense previously or whatever your next false claim may be, that is not my problem. You should know a lot better than to build during a hostage situation, of which you were in fact aware of, and use the situation to your advantage in order to build a wall and reduce our chances of securing the hostage as well as telling us to get out or we'd probably be trapped and placed under gunpoint inside of the now spawned base. You can clearly see we entered before you were ghosting the dupe.

Messages In This Thread
Player report - [FL:RP] Nasos - by juicyorange - 07-04-2018, 07:28 PM
RE: Player report - [FL:RP] Nasos - by Grape - 07-04-2018, 07:57 PM
RE: Player report - [FL:RP] Nasos - by Grape - 07-04-2018, 08:14 PM
RE: Player report - [FL:RP] Nasos - by Grape - 07-04-2018, 08:25 PM
RE: Player report - [FL:RP] Nasos - by Pollux - 07-04-2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Player report - [FL:RP] Nasos - by Grape - 07-04-2018, 08:34 PM
RE: Player report - [FL:RP] Nasos - by User 12049 - 07-04-2018, 08:39 PM
RE: Player report - [FL:RP] Nasos - by User 12049 - 07-04-2018, 09:19 PM
RE: Player report - [FL:RP] Nasos - by User 12049 - 07-04-2018, 09:37 PM
RE: Player report - [FL:RP] Nasos - by Grape - 07-04-2018, 09:48 PM
RE: Player report - [FL:RP] Nasos - by juicyorange - 07-05-2018, 07:58 AM