[UNOFFICIAL] Mlem Corporation (Mlem Co.)
(07-02-2018, 07:42 PM)Dr. Mlem Wrote: yea but its a bit hard recruiting because i have no idea how to describe it the only reason we have employees other then me and bacunt is because i just asked 2 guys on the street if they wanted to join my company

Well, look at what you have wrote in your 'Information' part of the OP, and try to expand on it. What types of entertainment do you do? What do you have planned? Do you have any pictures of such entertainment? What do you do in the field of technology? What is you technological equipment? What are you making for technology (IC wise)? What types of delivery service do you provide? Do you cover illegal deliveries too?

Look at successful clans, like Estleback, FUMUKU, SAA, Slyfox Security Corporation, ect. Look at what made them successful, these clans started off small and without many members, like this one, and grew to be big and successful. What is your goal with this clan? Then work towards achieving it, and work hard and success will follow.

Again, good luck with this clan! Smile

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UNOFFICIAL] Mlem Corporation (Mlem Co.) - by Lewwings - 07-03-2018, 04:03 PM