Unban Request
(06-30-2018, 01:20 PM)Chumps Wrote:
First off I'd like to state that, I've started doing a lot more aggressive roleplay just to understand things behind it. I've learned its really easy to slip up while doing aggRP. to my knowledge I didn't know this individual would be banned for 1 year for such a mistake. Accidents do happen and i feel like he deserves a second chance.

Kind Regards, 
Chumps

Thank you for your reply,

I appreciate your understanding of the situation and how the mistake i made was incredibly easy to make from my point of view, I also appreciate that you understand i didn't actually break any rules in said situation and i followed all rules regarding engagement, however it's very unfortunate i had come across your vehicle that was as stated, identical to the other BMW and shot yours thinking it was the other BMW.

Have a nice day,

- JackZ

Note:
Me and Chumps talked on a roof after he had posted the PR and we both understood the misfortune of the situation and both realised that no rules were broken, a mistake simply occurred. Sparx  teleported us onto this roof so we could have this discussion.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by JackZ - 06-30-2018, 11:58 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Chumps - 06-30-2018, 01:20 PM
RE: Unban Request - by JackZ - 06-30-2018, 01:46 PM
RE: Unban Request - by [LT] Sparx - 07-01-2018, 11:40 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Forgee - 07-05-2018, 08:07 PM