Unban request: GamingOfficialZZ
Your name: GamingOfficialZZ

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:39360696[/b]

Your ban ID: 80416

Banned by: [FL:T] Captain Barry

Reason: BRA (87453) - Insulting another community member, FearRP - 6th instance of FearRP breakage - Last chance

Involved: Everyone in the report.

Why we should unban you: Right I'm going to start by saying how did i break FearRP? I had a knife to the cop and he then tazed me, he broke FearRP not me. Also I'd like to add no orders were given to me when I was in cuffs.

3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice)

So I don't see how i broke FearRP if orders were never given, whether or not i was in cuffs and let out I still had no orders against me. Long story short, FearRP was never initiated on my side.

As for the "Insulting", how is calling someone a "fucker" and Insult? I've never been told off for this and people have even said it to me and I never took it as an Insult. I would like to say sorry to [FL] Despacito I if he took offence to this, it wasn't my intention todo so.

EDIT: I would also like to add that the evidence provided by Despacito has no audio of his own voice. I however do. Will post if needed.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Unban request: GamingOfficialZZ - by GamingOfficialZZ - 06-20-2018, 05:08 PM