dreebott unban
So how am i NOT involved when my name is stated in the AA and a big part of it is based on my PR against JackZ?
Yes, my post might have not "really" contributed anything to the AA, but so they know that Aspire is not the only one who thinks that what Barry is doing isn't right and should be looked into.

My "issues" are linked to the Admin Abuse case tho. I was about to make a report myself in a couple of days when i have more time on my hands, but why would I just spam the Courthouse with the same Report? Aspire made this Thread without asking me before posting it asking me if it was okay.
In case you dont believe me:
[Image: 35b4e9948c1e8ac124e3d9ad5b9579a2.png]

This is the first time I've ever had contact with him. No deleted messages, no messages on the Forum nor did I get any information from him on steam. (Where i dont have him as a friend)
He just did the report so i thought why not add what i was going to add on my report anyway instead of making 2 reports that have to be dealt with seperatly?

Like I said twice now, as the report is (not 100% but partly) based on my player report against someone i feel like im involved as I thought the judgement barry gave was very unfair.

Messages In This Thread
dreebott unban - by sebasti161 - 06-18-2018, 07:49 PM
RE: dreebott unban - by DVN - 06-18-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: dreebott unban - by Aspire - 06-18-2018, 09:10 PM
RE: dreebott unban - by sebasti161 - 06-18-2018, 09:20 PM
RE: dreebott unban - by DVN - 06-18-2018, 09:27 PM