Unban Request
Hello Dimitris, I'll address your points in the order that you have given them.

The 'valid reason' you talk about to justify your kill is insufficient. As you can see in the video, you gave your order to keep quiet to Aryen barely milliseconds before he had finished what he was saying. You gave him next to no time to even read your orders, let alone comply with them. You immediately executed Aryen without thinking about the situation and giving him the opportunity to comply with your orders.
Your over-eagerness to kill is evident when you could have easily beaten him to punish him. Frankly I would even say your behaviour in that situation is parallel with a kill farmer, pushing onto someone until they give you the slightest reason to kill them.
You can also see that he was complying with your friend's orders as he was in the middle of turning back to the wall when you executed him.

The claim that you were afraid is also weak. You had both yours and your friends weapons pointed at Aryen and his associate, putting them under FearRP completely once they had been given orders to face the wall. The excuse that you were 'afraid' of him retaliating is a farce, as he would have been banned for breaking FearRP and you know that full well.
You were also inside a secluded space in the poor/slums area of the city where police rarely patrol, so claiming you were afraid of being caught is also a weak excuse.

I did in-fact spend more than two minutes on your report contrary to popular belief. I spent almost an hour of my time, checking logs for the incident, re-watching the video over and over again for any details, writing a reply and asking for an opinion from others about the report.
The only point I will give you is that it is my fault for not refreshing the page before posting my reply, as it took me so long to conclude the report because of my investigation I had not noticed you had replied. Even then, there was enough evidence in the original video to make a conclusion and a longer video was not necessary.

Claiming I also have a personal vendetta with you is conceited. Barely two hours before I concluded your PR, I was helping you fix your base and conform it to the rules. You even repeatedly argued with me with every change I said you had to make, but I kept my patience and didn't ban you for arguing with me did I? If I had a personal vendetta, I could have easily have banned you for arguing with me, but I didn't.
Using the excuse that I have a personal vendatta with you to draw away attention from the primary discussion points of this UBR is a low mans game.

Captain Barry
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Dimitris - 06-08-2018, 12:58 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Captain Barry - 06-10-2018, 08:17 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Dimitris - 06-18-2018, 12:57 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Tomo - 06-18-2018, 07:14 PM