Unban Request
(06-07-2018, 05:44 AM)Awestruck Wrote: Hello Greek,

You are incredibly notorious on FL for having a lot of bans. 19 bans in total to be exact.
The ban I issued you was given on the 18th of October of 2016. Nearing a two year mark which is a very long time. From my knowledge, you played other CityRP servers in this time.

-Would you say that you have improved in RolePlay quality?

-What could you give back to Fearless?

-Why do you deserve to be unbanned?

Thank you.
Hello, Awestruck

Sadly that is true I am "famous" on FL for being a minge that got too many chances and still there was no change in his attitude. About playing on other roleplay servers, yes that is, in fact, correct I tried out a similar to fearless roleplay server and actually went on with a clean record on it until I just got bored and realized I just didn't like it. Now you asked me some questions and I quote:

-Would you say that you have improved in RolePlay quality?
Yes, in fact, I believe I have massively improved when it comes to roleplay. Instead of kill farming, I started taking part in events and even hosting some on that other server which I wish I will have the chance to do here as well.
-What could you give back to Fearless?
What I will firstly give fearless is the proper respect that it deserves and never got from me. In my time spent on the server mostly I just "had fun" by minging around not realizing the hard I was causing and the hard time I was giving to everyone. Furthermore, I will try giving the community and especially the new players a role model someone that they can learn from and not just some they have heard of for having the most bans on the community.
-Why do you deserve to be unbanned?
With the above being said, I believe I deserve to be unbanned as there has been a tremendous change in my attitude and maturity. I believe that this time I won't let you or anyone in the staff team down like I did before. I do understand that you are taking a risk by giving me the other chance, while I already had enough. However, I can assure you that this time there will be no regret.

Once again I would like to thank you for taking my unban request into consideration. I hope that I will have the chance to get back in the server shortly and meet some old friends and make some new ones(especially now that I have a lot of free time).

Greek,

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Dimitris - 05-30-2018, 09:21 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Awestruck - 06-07-2018, 05:44 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Dimitris - 06-07-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Awestruck - 06-14-2018, 09:39 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Dimitris - 06-14-2018, 10:26 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Awestruck - 06-14-2018, 11:30 PM