Players Report: RDM + Random Raid
(06-03-2018, 10:42 PM)Skurkas Lurkas Wrote: -Posting on behalf of Aspire-
Few points to get at. You have both just broken some rules. You tampered with the video at 59 seconds removing mine and ka34's audio.  A VERY SERIOUS OFFENCE. You can't intentionally stand still breaking fear rp, I was worried you had men inside and was using this as a tactic, no admin was on, so can't sit and wait for an admin who isn't on, you didn't comply so u died. ( Please show the non tampred video). 5 minutes later and at the same time police respond and either sparx or exotic undercover come and ask the reason to raid, I said about the woman jumping down etc, they didn't see the situation so allowed it to continue based on no disagreements from yourself at the time, tenshi then disconnects during the hostage taking. Whilst police are outside and we have the negotiator inside. Please read this: "Also, after all the time I cooperated with them and stayed there for waaaaaay longer time than needed, they suddenly aimed at me and shot me to death for no reason. didn't even tell me anything. I don't understand why, they didn't even ask for money or anything.".

You was aware of the whole situation and we waited for you to come back when you disconnected during the hostage situation, admin teleported you back, police did not agree to our demands so you were killed, you knew all this and just lied in the court house. As for me, I shot a man not complying and stalling so I would possibly be killed by men waiting inside.

Okay, where do we start?
I talked to the admin while he was undercover and AFK. He asked me to post a BR instead because he didn't see that start of the raid so he couldn't stop it either, he agreed we didn't have contra or any other reason to be raided.
The sound that got muted is when I went for 1 min and the game minimized which muted you and your friend + the whole game (if these 10 seconds are so serious ignore them and just judge by the random raid and not the RDM).
I went for 1 min because my sister told me my little dog has run away (which was found false) so that why I had to stand still and I even wrote you that in the Local OOC that I am AFK for 1 min, you could hostage me, I didn't have any gun on me, instead you chose to play very very aggressively and immediately kill me. I didn't threaten any of you and you even told: "I am not waiting for an AFK during a raid" which points out you have killed me because of an OOC reason.
As you can check the logs Tenshi's game crashed, I immediately informed the admin about that in game per Tenshi's request.

Maybe you can reveal what was said in the audio I supposedly removed?
Maybe some information about the raid reason?
I can send the admin the full 20 min replay (which will take forever to upload) and he can see it unedited & no sound at the same point - again game minimized my bad in this case but still, it doesn't prove you had reason to raid + kill me.

Messages In This Thread
Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - by Legion - 06-03-2018, 09:41 PM
RE: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - by Tenshi - 06-03-2018, 10:14 PM
RE: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - by Legion - 06-03-2018, 11:02 PM
RE: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - by Tenshi - 06-03-2018, 11:18 PM
RE: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - by Legion - 06-04-2018, 02:43 PM
RE: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - by Legion - 06-04-2018, 04:49 PM
RE: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - by Tomo - 06-09-2018, 06:36 PM