Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not?
I would agree that the timing of these clan/group changes wasn't ideal, as in hindsight, it would likely result in a reaction like the one which has followed it due to the recent drama between Camorro and Lucky 7.

However, I don't think that these changes will have any significant effect on whether or not actions would take place. It all comes down to whether or not there is enough reason for Camorro to take action on them in the first place, regardless of what has changed in these guidelines. Nothing that is in the new guidelines will have changed the outcome of the decision about the whether or not actions could take place. That decision is made by the clan officers obviously, and the conclusion of that discussion would not have been any different before or after these changes, as the ideas of what is deemed to be aggressive have not been affected by these guideline revisions. The only difference now is what would happen after that decision has been made.

These changes are more of a step in the right direction in terms of so called "passive" clans previously being able to be pretty much immune from wars and conflict due to their [Pas] tags. I understand that [Pas] clans could invalidate their Passive status before by acting too aggressive, but that is something which has been carried across to groups guidelines now unless I'm mistaken, and is still something that the clan officers would have to determine.

So as far as I can see, the argument about the guidelines being introduced in the middle of all this drama isn’t that much of an substantial one. If it is decided that Camorro do have enough reason to take action, you can now basically either make them your official bitches in a FearRP relationship or if they decided to seek assistance from another clan, a war would ensue. So, while your options are now different, they are both still undeniably in your favour and you have the clear upper hand in both, if action is approved.

If the argument is more about whether or not Lucky 7 did enough bad shit in the first place to warrant action from Camorro, that should be a discussion to be had in private between Jan, Forgee and the Clan Officers.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Joe Joe, Narcotic

Messages In This Thread
RE: Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not? - by User 12049 - 06-02-2018, 04:14 PM
RE: Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not? - by User 12049 - 06-03-2018, 11:29 AM
RE: Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not? - by Tomo - 06-03-2018, 03:23 PM