Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not?
(06-02-2018, 06:15 PM)perqe Wrote: Clans was one of the reasons why i loved to play FL and im just warning you now be careful Divey, this has the potential to really fuck FL look how many people you are wrongdoing by the sneaky acts committed, the loopholes and whatnot.

Clans is a system you shouldnt mess with because look how many people you can upset and it isnt worth saving your admin friends and their clan/group because if you do there will be a blowback.

Also, Forgee why dive into the clan world knowing what its like and when it turns against you, you jump back to a group where you should have been all along, looks sloppy to me. It shows where FL has gone tbh, more covering up than actually seeing stuff out.

Perqe, if you read and werent corrupted by these previous comments you would understand that him being a Group changes NOTHING. All we have done as Clan Officers is delay any war until we can speak to both parties. As a Clan Lucky 7 was immune. As a group it isnt. If you bothered to read the guidelines you should quite frankly understand that.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<

Messages In This Thread
RE: Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not? - by User 12049 - 06-02-2018, 04:14 PM
RE: Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not? - by Joe Joe - 06-02-2018, 06:18 PM
RE: Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not? - by User 12049 - 06-03-2018, 11:29 AM