Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not?
For clarification, the decision was discussed and both clan officers agreed.

I am also going to bring something out of the admin office. Back when there were no current Clan Officers, Awestruck and I decided to add some more guidelines for the specific sub-roles which some admins have acquired, I feel as though it is necessary for this to public in this situation, as well as it not hurting to be displayed either.

Clan Officer - DVN & Joe Joe

The Clan Officers role is to oversee the clans and groups on the server. They should ensure the clan and group rules are followed and should keep an eye on any active ones that stand out, so that they can possibly receive the status of 'Official'. If they are to be considered appropriate the Clan Officer should suggest the Clan to the rest of the team in the Clan section, similarly to how a Teacher Applicant would be by the Liaison. If the vote wagers in favour of the suggestion then the Officer(s) should inform the SA(s) so that they can set up a sub-forum as their reward. They should also be focused on how they can improve the system of clans and groups by addressing problems they have with the system and making suggestions to the Development team in order to make an improvement upon it. If there is a single Clan Officer then they are not permitted to be in a clan, as if they are in a passive clan they could save themselves from having their [PAS] tag revoked, or if they are in an aggressive one and your clan is either in a war or an allied clan is in one then they may have difficulties coming up with a fair solution. An exception to this is being in a group. If a Clan Officer doesn't want to have their ability to be in a clan to be revoked then a second Clan Officer will be instated (assuming they don't want to give up the role). This means that if there is a war which one of them may be involved in (By their clan being a party in it or an allied clan) they cannot participate in the planning of that war, instead it will go to the other Clan Officer (this requires the Clan Officers not to be in the same clan or allied with one another. However, if their clans are enemies they can organise it together).

Feel free to discuss it, but the way the role works is so there is no bias, if you feel you have any criticisms of it please do share. I am on top of any potential influence this situation may acquire and I will deal with it if necessary.

Please note that this was written before the recent revamp, so changes will be made to it heavily too.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Joe Joe

Messages In This Thread
RE: Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not? - by User 12049 - 06-02-2018, 04:14 PM
RE: Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not? - by Divey - 06-02-2018, 06:03 PM
RE: Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not? - by User 12049 - 06-03-2018, 11:29 AM