Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not?
God, this is like bentley vs estleback, if you're not going to let conflict happen between the two then you can't let interaction happen either and that is just absurd. Groups and Clans are just way too messy..

It's a bit flakey to change this all in the middle of a conflict and honestly with how Lucky 7 has acted they have absolutely revoked their "passive" status as a clan and moving them to groups just makes them immune = looks very protective from someone, coincidence or not. Doesn't matter if they don't use guns initially, obviously actions speaks for themselves too and if they ally an aggressive clan they are EFFECTIVELY joining aggressiveRP in the clan world because guns then is involved in their RP. You can't revoke all their past doings (such as involving in the clan world.. as a clan..let it play out)

I believe you've been able to "turn down" an official war throughout time because the terms are definite, but if I remember correctly, if it had like a certain amount of conflict then it need to be officialized by clan officers? Can't remember, but if I were camorro now I'd just go full fuckin rampage on Lucky 7 and totally tear them to pieces because y'all are not gonna play dirty and then hide behind some immunity. Fuck that, I'd say arm up guys and let the best one win. Don't act big mouthy if you're not.

shits dumb as fuck
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 11 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Envy, Jan, Random, Eclipze, Link, Spartan_KCT, Preditor, Grape, Byra, Suarez, General Rickets

Messages In This Thread
RE: Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not? - by User 12049 - 06-02-2018, 04:14 PM
RE: Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not? - by Floodify - 06-02-2018, 05:12 PM
RE: Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not? - by User 12049 - 06-03-2018, 11:29 AM