Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not?
Hello everyone,

I am sure most of you are well aware of the IC tensions between Camorro and Lucky 7, the original plan was to announce what actions we would be taking against Lucky 7 yesterday, on the 1st of June.

On the 31st of May (one day before we wanted to make the announcement) I got contacted by Joe Joe and was invited to a Discord group chat, including both clan officers (although DVN seemed to be away) and Forgee, after having a chat with Joe Joe (and with Forgee but that one doesn't seem relevant), it came down to Joe Joe disallowing me (and thus Camorro) to announce anything on our planned date on the 1st of June and he would later contact me as to why, he did not keep his promise of contacting me and a couple of hours before I wanted to announce Camorro's actions I read about the sudden change of certain clans to groups, including Lucky 7, which was a clan before the change was announced.

With the current way of how groups work it is much harder for a clan to take any direct action. If you are unaware of the changes I refer to the threads Joe Joe posted in both the clan section and groups section.
I find it absolutely ridiculous how a clan officer instead of promoting and supporting clan activity is completely destroying it. Now it is painfully clear this change was done by biased staff members to safe a clan/group they stand behind.

You claim finding loopholes is against the rules, so I am asking you, why did you use this entire change which obviously is a loophole to defend a clan that obviously asked for IC action with the way they behave?

This thread was made so that the entire community knows and could form their own opinion instead of watching from the sideline, so if you have anything you wish to discuss regarding this topic I encourage you to do so by posting a reply on this thread.
The following 8 users Like Jan's post:
  • Grape, Dragnort_, Eclipze, sebasti161, Random, Lewwings, Suarez, Dimitris

Messages In This Thread
Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not? - by Jan - 06-02-2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not? - by User 12049 - 06-02-2018, 04:14 PM
RE: Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not? - by User 12049 - 06-03-2018, 11:29 AM