shlomo forum warning removal
"First off mate I've not broken any rules so theres that out the window, I take the piss and mess around but I'm always within the rules. My thread had no mentions of the guys real name (besides his first which is Bob, I made up a second name) or used images of him (I originally did however I removed it after about a minute of the thread being up after consulting an admin). The warnings should be removed as you clearly cannot state a rule which I have broken, I made an RIP thread about a dude who died on a camsite and avoided any descriptions of exactly what he was doing (he was wanking off, its embarrasing though I avoided all mentions of what he was doing) with all other info about him sourced from a site. The one warning absolutely makes no sense, I said something along the lines of "I don't fucking care" on that girlgamer's thread - this isn't against the rules. I suggest you remove these and re-acquaint yourself with the rules mate cause the level of reaching you are taking right now in-order to get me off this site is desperate and downright ridiculous. I thought targetting reached its height when I was teacher but I was wrong, and before you shutdown claims of targetting I've been in touch which multiple ex-admins and each have confirmed that if the team disliked someone there would be a discussion about that person and they'd be watched rigorously until they could find even a smidge of a reason they could ban them. And to think you lot wonder why so many people are leaving FL?
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN

Messages In This Thread
shlomo forum warning removal - by lordofthesilver - 05-27-2018, 01:32 AM
RE: shlomo forum warning removal - by Joe Joe - 05-27-2018, 10:14 AM
RE: shlomo forum warning removal - by lordofthesilver - 05-27-2018, 02:59 PM
RE: shlomo forum warning removal - by Joe Joe - 05-27-2018, 03:16 PM
RE: shlomo forum warning removal - by sebasti161 - 05-27-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: shlomo forum warning removal - by Joe Joe - 05-27-2018, 03:49 PM
RE: shlomo forum warning removal - by sebasti161 - 05-27-2018, 03:53 PM
RE: shlomo forum warning removal - by Joe Joe - 05-27-2018, 03:57 PM