Ask the person that has been ddosing fearless anything
Mate I saw this aswell but if after i got a day ban (I didnt know you werent to use Radio as hostage wasnt clear in rules at Time banned by Flame) I checked the website and a guy who was banned for IDIOT! was actually Banned for NLR and RDM so I saw that admins were giving good bans but needed a quick reason typed for the ban if this server is actually that bad I can point you at servers that are even worse a PERP server by integral gaming seems to get millions of BRs on RDMers and no end of CDM Ban requests

Thank you for being mature enough to come out with it though but seriously most of us love RPing on it and DDOSing a thing people love is about as cool as Dressing exactly like Adolf Hitler it seems cool to some but not to most and most of us actually thank you for saying it was you and please stop and just RP you see a rubbish ban reason ask a admin what the Real ban Reason is
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ask the person that has been ddosing fearless anything - by Dylanco1 - 02-01-2012, 02:35 PM