Player Report: JohnSilver
I've found five flaws with their story:

1) "John had a personal vendetta with Morningstar and was letting it get in the way of a good Passive RP." - Rowan when I caught him the second time with a TMP and lockpick. This is not a passive RP tool and also the third time I found a stolen car from their next door neighbor and got warrant and a message telling us they stole it and she said thank you for getting it back again. This is not a very ''passive roleplay for a mechanic.''

2) "I must have had 3 or 4 arrests all at 15 minutes. Anybody would get irritated, and whilst yes I broke FearRP - I just couldn't be bothered with your crap at that point." - memesake. My video was from the first encounter, not the last, not second, but the first. I believe I only tased vsync once and that was in the video as proof that it was the first encounter. But of course, this needs be check by an administrator just in case.

3) "Good idea to raid me over and over without me doing anything illegal." - memesake. Memesake, you built a base around his car so no one can get in, so you can lockpick his clamp off to get his car back so no one but him and his friends can get to it. This is a clear rule infringement (powergaming).

4) "We were trying to roleplay a mechanic building" - memesake. You didn't change to a  mechanic till a while after. At no point did you change job or send adverts thought the time of doing so. Also, why for lockpick and TMP on Rowan? And stealing a car from the neighbor? Sure, very ''passive mechanic RP.'' 

5) "Arresting me for killing someone later on whilst he used OOC information to know I did so'' - memesake. I seen him through a window killing a chauffeur or old scientist with a knife. Administrators can check the damage logs. I did not metagame by using OOC information IC at all since I witnessed it with my IC eyes.

These are just five things I wanted to comment on.

I am a proud to be a teacher on the server with over 2,200 hours. And being a role-model for both new comers and long-time members, I would never be so stupid to break any rule at all.

Thank you and have a nice day.

PS, I am the one who knocks.
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Player Report: JohnSilver - by memeSake - 01-21-2018, 05:59 PM
RE: Player Report: JohnSilver - by Rowan - 01-21-2018, 06:07 PM
RE: Player Report: JohnSilver - by memeSake - 01-21-2018, 06:12 PM
RE: Player Report: JohnSilver - by Vsync - 01-21-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Player Report: JohnSilver - by JohnSilver - 01-23-2018, 06:12 PM
RE: Player Report: JohnSilver - by memeSake - 01-23-2018, 07:11 PM
RE: Player Report: JohnSilver - by DVN - 01-23-2018, 07:39 PM
RE: Player Report: JohnSilver - by memeSake - 01-23-2018, 07:50 PM