PR | MrNightmare
Name of player: MrNightmare

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:219612302

Time in GMT: Around midnight, UK

Server: V5P

Summary:

FearRP #1

In this first clip, you see MrNightmare getting into his car and driving off while he's being arrested. This part may not be FearRP because we weren't pointing guns, but we told him to get out under gunpoint. It took him a long time to respond to the command.

FearRP #2

Same situation again. He doesn't get out for a few good seconds. I'm pretty sure he said in-game, "why", I don't know if you can hear it in the video.

FearRP #3 + RDM

Firstly, some context. After the first video, he sends me a PM saying that next time we pull him over, he'll kill us. He wasn't wrong. I don't know if it's an invalid reason to kill someone, but I thought it would be.

[Image: IrU5YHF.png]

There's a video to go along with this too.

The video above shows my friend pulling MrNightmare over again. This time, he hops out the car with a gun (lowered), but Nova_Stunts had his gun pointed. MrNightmare then pulls his gun up and proceeds to kill both of us. This is RDM and FearRP. The screenshot above is him saying why he killed me - for pulling him over.

In addition to this, it could be argued that he had no idea that I was in the dodge that pulled him over. I was the second one to be killed, the first one was also RDM. He clearly had the intention to kill whichever officer with no real reason. He based it off assumptions.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]

Messages In This Thread
PR | MrNightmare - by James - 12-22-2017, 12:54 AM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by Wolven - 12-22-2017, 01:20 AM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by Niall Holloway - 12-22-2017, 01:25 AM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by James - 12-22-2017, 01:26 AM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by Wolven - 12-22-2017, 01:39 AM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by James - 12-22-2017, 01:44 AM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by Niall Holloway - 12-22-2017, 01:46 AM
RE: PR | MrNightmare - by Jonas - 12-23-2017, 12:00 PM