Ask the person that has been ddosing fearless anything
(01-25-2012, 12:54 AM)Worldwidecoffee Wrote: I also have to ask, Whats it like to grip such power? Knowing that you could take a relatively good server down with a few clicks must feel...Powering i suppose. As Spidermans uncle said..With great power comes great responsibility..Thats right...Right?

Having the power is an amazing feeling. It is not just this server, I can take down the websites of some million dollar companies, and you would think they invest more to protect the most vital form of income. The first time I took a website down was a rush of adrenaline. Not to mention the first time I gained unauthorized access to someone’s personal computer. I could see and control everything. I could see their desktop view being streamed live. I seen what they seen. I could jam their mouse and keyboard and take them over and use their PC like I was seated at their desk. Yes, it does come with great responsibility, these things can be used to do lots of good, or lots of bad.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ask the person that has been ddosing fearless anything - by ddoser. - 01-25-2012, 01:41 AM