Ask the person that has been ddosing fearless anything
I can see what his motives are ie: Admins are misunderstanding situations and just banning 'willy nilly' for unreasonable ammounts of times, I can understand if the person who was breaking the rules has done it constantly to have a long ban to learn from the mistakes. But I have been banned twice by people for a simple mistake that I could've been warned for and instead was banned for a day... (I was banned for a day for forgetting to put keypads on both sides of the prop, yet I could've just been warned for)

I do also think that DDOSing the servers isn't actually going to help people realise to stop it as many players on the server are ignorant and don't care as it's not a problem but to the people who play Fearless as a daily routine I can see how distressing it could be.

My question is: Is there anyone specific you would like to single out so they know who they are and can take what you say into consideration?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ask the person that has been ddosing fearless anything - by Remedy - 01-24-2012, 08:21 PM