Ask the person that has been ddosing fearless anything
I do feel bad for some people that are upset about the server going down, but the ones that are like "omfgbqq goddamn fa**ot ddosers wtf man!" I dont really care about. If it will do any good in the end is no guarantee. It is true that it causes stress. It was worked on other servers in the past though, In the sense that some people, mostly admins started respecting each other a little for the fact that they did not know if the person they are about to be rude to is me, or someone who knows me. Other servers it did not work on. About talking to you guys about my issues, well I honestly did not think anyone would give a damn unless I did something first to get your attention. I guess, looking back I could have tried the talking part before the 2 gbps hit on the server. Oh well, in any event I am done attacking fearless, but there are others, I am not the only one that has been targeting you. You are safe from me though. Il see you in game, but you wont know its me, maybe will have a nice RP Tounge

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ask the person that has been ddosing fearless anything - by ddoser. - 01-24-2012, 02:35 AM