Ask the person that has been ddosing fearless anything
(01-24-2012, 01:41 AM)nadrick Wrote: Ah, so your playing the role of V this is the Vendetta, i can see your motive and sorta undertsand while you do it, BUT what still troubles me is the end goal, what are you attempting to accomplish? do you want fearless to end?, do you want the admins replaced?, do you want some time of payout?, what is the end result your looking for?

and also, while fearless may not have the best and cleanest and most friendly community, no community does in the end. so why choose to target fearless with a ddos when there are community worse then this one? to me you right now are batman and this community is the joker, there are others out there that are worse, yet you singled fearless out. i hope you understand what i mean DX

These are very good questions. My goal is not to end fearless, as a matter a fact I felt a little remorse when the hosting canceled you guys. I never really thought about my goals much, it was just about a vendetta I had against a server which I perceived to have a high level of immaturity and disrespect for each other. I do not care if the admins are replaced; my issue is not with them alone. I do not want any payout, extortion violates my moral code. If I had a goal it would be this: For everyone to know that I can change my IP anytime I want, I can change it to show up from a large number of different countries. Getting new steam accounts is also not an issue. I could be anyone. For the admins stop before they ban someone and think “Do I really need to ban this person, or will a verbal warning help?”. For other players to stop before they disrespect each other and wonder, does this guy have the ability to shut down my internet? I do not support minges, they should be banned. But does the guy that made a mistake deserve such a long ban? I also agree other servers are way worse. I can hit more than one target at a time. I have also paid some of them a visit as well, a few of which no longer exist thanks to yours truly.
I like our little dialogue, if it can be maintained in such a mature manner I am highly considering suspending all attacks on fearless indefinitely.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ask the person that has been ddosing fearless anything - by ddoser. - 01-24-2012, 02:03 AM