Ask the person that has been ddosing fearless anything
(01-24-2012, 01:16 AM)nadrick Wrote: i just want to know why, please just tell me why you chose to attack fearless or are you just one of those randoms?

it bugs me and all i can ask for is a solid answer on what makes you dislike fearless so much?

When I started playing on your servers, what I seen was admins banning people with disrespectful reasons such as “Banned for being stupid”. They are also quick to ban others that have spent a long time on the server without warning for things that are unclear in the rules, but are simply their own opinion. Any mention of difference in race is met with bans for being racist. I also seen lots of players calling each other “fa**ots, random raiding each other and just plain being rude and inconsiderate to each other. They then began referring to the people ddosing as f@g**ts and other terms. While they have a right to voice their opinion, and most ddosers are butt hurt 12 year olds, do you think such outbursts are the best way to get the ddosing to stop? It seems they want it to stop, but what they want more is to gratify their own egos. I have unlimited access to a 2 GBPS line, and can get more if need be.For the record I am not affiliated with VAQ or derp trolling and their shity shell booters, nor do I support either of them. If I had vaqs IP his internet would not see the light of day for a very long time.
PS, I already know the admins are going to look up the IP im using, so I will save you all the trouble 192.162.102.115

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ask the person that has been ddosing fearless anything - by ddoser. - 01-24-2012, 01:30 AM