PR: KingSlayer
(08-28-2017, 08:52 PM)Qannter Wrote: Everything you just said is false. You cannot support your claim without evidence. I never crashed into you. Even tho you told me to fuck off, I did run away. don't you dare lie about that? I even have an eye witness. If that's not evidenced enough, if you look closely at the 2nd picture, beyond the red screen. you can see that my death position is far away from the petrol station.

1st-I am not lying.
2nd-You have evidence of that I killed you?
3rd-You are in the middle of the road thats not so far to station and you got far when I shot to you. You are lying in this situation you crashed to me at BP when I said you to get out because I was going to make a deal with, so when you crashed to me I got my gun out and said get out without being kind to you. Now if you have no further evidence of something let's stop bumping the thread and wait for an administrator's answer.
Also I can give Sharpshooter as a witness, he saw that you crashed to me. (If you dont believe he was not there you can request someone to check the logs as he was in the server)

Messages In This Thread
PR: KingSlayer - by Veronica - 08-28-2017, 08:24 PM
RE: PR: KingSlayer - by Byra - 08-28-2017, 08:31 PM
RE: PR: KingSlayer - by Veronica - 08-28-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: PR: KingSlayer - by Byra - 08-28-2017, 08:57 PM
RE: PR: KingSlayer - by TheSiphon - 08-29-2017, 03:00 AM
RE: PR: KingSlayer - by NJperry - 08-29-2017, 07:44 PM