Vimpto/TheBestGamerEver UBR
(08-26-2017, 07:09 PM)Falc Wrote: I remember banning you and your mate.

I really don't think you deserve to return. You caused havoc on the server v2d taking advantage of no staff there until I arrived undercover.

You broke a stupid amount of rules as well as racking up a fair few bans before hand for such basic rules, 10 bans in under 600 hours with this one being the major ban.

You was with your mate constantly fighting each other breaking NLR and rdm'ing multiple times, raiding other places without reason and switching to jobs like gun dealer to supply eachother before fighting again. You then lied to me multiple times rather than just own up as you were caught red handed.

If it was me I'd deny this because you simply cannot be trusted and you was given a lengthy ban before your perm yet you still came back to do this. However as this is no longer up to me you might be in luck. If you are given a chance somehow I'd recommend staff reinstating your last chance, as well as 2 big blacklists for weapons and NLR.

--Posting for Vimpto--

I agree i broke alot of rules yes, but that was over a year ago now and i have changed alot over that time period. However i dont remember lieing. Correct me if im wrong. It is also fine if i recieve a long blacklist from nlr and weapons,
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator

Messages In This Thread
Vimpto/TheBestGamerEver UBR - by Eclipze - 08-26-2017, 12:28 PM
RE: Vimpto/TheBestGamerEver UBR - by Falc - 08-26-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: Vimpto/TheBestGamerEver UBR - by Eclipze - 08-27-2017, 10:43 AM
RE: Vimpto/TheBestGamerEver UBR - by NJperry - 08-27-2017, 10:46 AM
RE: Vimpto/TheBestGamerEver UBR - by Eclipze - 09-03-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: Vimpto/TheBestGamerEver UBR - by Reebs - 09-03-2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Vimpto/TheBestGamerEver UBR - by Awestruck - 09-03-2017, 03:55 PM