Player Report - [FL:RP] EmilyOasis
(05-08-2017, 02:54 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: [Posting On Behalf of EmilyOasis]
Before the recording had started; I was driving my car back and forth in Main Street and the officer in question was verbally insulting me constantly. I got out of my car at Burger King and told him to stop, he didn't so I pulled my knife out to intimidate, thefore he'd be under FearRP however he pulled his tazer out and tazed me after running after me and was dancing; after I got up I couldn't tell if he had the handcuffs out due to him dancing. I'd also like to state in Evan's evidence he is third person abusing, throughout the whole video.

False.

You got out of your "pink" car, pulled a knife and started attacking him in the middle of the street. He didn't pull out anything. You ran after him, trying to kill him with a knife all the way to Nexus where you were shot by SRU and other officers. You then proceed to run away torwards Burger King, where you then are tazed. When he is cuffing you, you are woken up and start blatantly attacking him while he has handcuffs on you. 

How is this third person abuse? I am not using it to my advantage.
Also, how did he break FearRP? As soon as the knife hits him or you try to attack him FearRP is off and the officer can run.
"after I got up I couldn't tell if he had the handcuffs out due to him dancing." - if you are tazed by an officer and woken up you don't start attacking them instantly. You could also tell that he had handcuffs on you as he applied them while you were still knocked out.

All I see here is you breaking FearRP and RDMing a officer in the middle of the street for "verbally insulting" you. Criminals are supposed to be discreet.

Waiting for staffs decision.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Report - [FL:RP] EmilyOasis - by Evanswachtz - 05-08-2017, 02:58 PM
RE: Player Report - [FL:RP] EmilyOasis - by Spear - 05-09-2017, 06:05 AM