Zayn and Pecherro
(04-22-2017, 02:51 AM)-Mr Rebelz 59- Wrote: Yes that guy and care to explain why he landed at Burger King? Becuase he got prop pushed by you. The thing is I'm not picking random people and try dragging them into something they aren't apart of, he was in the teamspeak channel with me at this time telling me to record you guys as the amount of times you were breaking rules were a lot.

I didn't proppush him on purpose, he literally ran up to me as I was building, and flew there, and if he was so serious about it why would he post in all caps in OOC "I JUST GOT FLUNGEd" and then put a "xd" smiley at the back of the other one. You didn't record numerous other people breaking rules only me.  Why didn't he say "dude stop you're getting recorded" or something similar, if it really was THAT serious?

- Yeah I can agree that I was doing too many stuff with my physgun and props, but they were harmless, and I would never do it to minge, as you have put it to make look bad. I literally did it because the server was having fun and people were playing songs, and like I showed you in the gif, that there was other people (your friends) doing "mingy" stuff too. It was harmless though, since it was nocollided and invisble, which isn't an excuse i know... When you look at it from an outside perspective, and especially with the scenery you have made about us "minging around" and acting like the whole server was complaining and hating us, when your girlfriend is caught on tape giggling at it.. this is what annoys me. Yes we did fool around with no-collided props, but the state of the server was different, nobody was telling us to stop, people were laughing and trying my prop etc.

Yet you try to make it worse by saying we were minges and the entire server complained, when numerous people were doing the same and people were laughing.

Messages In This Thread
Zayn and Pecherro - by Rebdogg - 04-22-2017, 01:52 AM
RE: Zayn and Pecherro - by SpecialTreatment - 04-22-2017, 02:05 AM
RE: Zayn and Pecherro - by Rebdogg - 04-22-2017, 02:10 AM
RE: Zayn and Pecherro - by SpecialTreatment - 04-22-2017, 02:26 AM
RE: Zayn and Pecherro - by SpecialTreatment - 04-22-2017, 02:30 AM
RE: Zayn and Pecherro - by Rebdogg - 04-22-2017, 02:33 AM
RE: Zayn and Pecherro - by SpecialTreatment - 04-22-2017, 02:48 AM
RE: Zayn and Pecherro - by Rebdogg - 04-22-2017, 02:51 AM
RE: Zayn and Pecherro - by SpecialTreatment - 04-22-2017, 03:01 AM
RE: Zayn and Pecherro - by NJperry - 04-22-2017, 09:12 AM