Report: 5$ mouse :( and Al Suq-Yadiq
(04-17-2017, 10:27 PM)KMASTER Wrote: I was a witness around that situation where they were at the shopping street, how is it failrp when they're rping corrputed officers they can be very rude you just go ahead and report them to the president or to the sergeant, i see that you got kinda salty towards them when they rp'd as corrupted officers you took it to OOC instead of IC, and also i believe that you should'nt push your stuff into that case with emily if they talking shit to her and she's not offended then it's none of your business tbh, she or he can always report them instead of you doing it for her/him

@candycane, that's called corrputed cop rp, you can be corrputed as an officer as you can see they got it in their description

1. i wasnt salty at all. i was following rp as you could see by the footage as they were going their corrupt ways. i didnt not moan of that except in character. 

2. i stated clearly that as you could see at the end of the footage they were offensive towards Emily and it is my business as i was involved in the moment around the happening. I as an individual also need to respect others like everyone else does. Why should a let someone try and be nasty to another in front of my eyes and do nothing. That would be wrong, especially for the fact i have proof of it. Its called helping one another which clearly your not taking into account.

3. I do not remember seeing you around the event at the time.

4. You are technically not involved as none of this is aimed at you unless you have the hardest evidence to suggest otherwise which you dont.

5. If they were corrupt why was it not stated in their job description.

Messages In This Thread