Unexpectable actions of police officers
How am I able to add the steam ID if I didn't know it will be needed..? I didn't see this player on the server recently and in my opinion the admins should have their own interest to find this player in order to make the server RP more FAIR and to explain the player that he is breaking the rules and could be  treated differently next time if he ignores to follow the rules.. Next time he does this nobody will care either so that is how people get out of trouble by saying I didn't know because they clearly didn't read the rules... I also got banned where and I created another post saying that the admins are not treating players right because I didn't even have a chance to know any reason or have any private conversation with the admin about me breaking the rules.. Also when I call them in the game they never reply and when I say never I mean that even if I would be spamming them or waiting hours they still wouldn't care or would just ignore me. No idea why this is.. Please fix.. I'm reporting something which is unfair against others and the screenshots clearly show that the player is breaking the rules and I can't do more.. Thank you.. Have a nice day...

Messages In This Thread
Unexpectable actions of police officers - by Camprlik - 04-05-2017, 05:45 PM
RE: Unexpectable actions of police officers - by Camprlik - 04-05-2017, 06:24 PM
RE: Unexpectable actions of police officers - by Camprlik - 04-05-2017, 06:59 PM