[FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour.
(03-17-2017, 08:21 PM)DVN Wrote: Since Reebs has requested me to comment on this case as I was involved, I would like to issue the following statement:

I understand you seeing Reeb's browsing the forum is annoying, and you're under the impression he is ignoring you when in fact he clearly stated he is not at a desktop computer to efficiently review the evidence you provided and was using his mobile device to view the forum and issue short replies to your unban request.

You bumped your UBR which is against the rules, and for some reason have a foul attitude even though in the UBR I was trying to be fair with you and offer my chance of believing the excuse/proof provided was legitimate.

Whether the proof is or isn't legitimate, Reebs was polite and calm all the way through with you and clearly stated in an early reply that he would review the proof/UBR fully on a desktop PC and you still decided to reply and 'attack' back at his comments. You could have PM'd him asking him what the issue was.

I personally see no admin abuse, real life will always prioritise Fearless whether you're a staff member or not. They're not super robots, they have lives and responsibilities.

Please show me where I had a foul attitude against you,. as you claim? and also my intention wasn't to bump my UBR, but just show that I believed it was being ignored, which we can see now, it was. Since he had no intention ever of actually getting to it, as he admitted, that he actually had no time for it.  This is why I don't want him to involve you, you are his friend. You are going to be biased. Please tell me how it is fair for an admin to tell someone he is going to take a look at my ban, and then later on tell me that in fact it is not possible at all for him to do that, and I should just wait out my ban. How is that fair?

and might I add, I only "bumped" it, after 24 hours had passed, when he said he would do it "later today".

EDIT:

Like I urge ANYONE to go and see the UBR and read if I had a bad attitude, kind of a sad attempt at trying to make me look like the bad guy, when I have donators that are looking at this from a neutral point, and saying that they agree with me, from what they have read.

So lying to me, multiple times is not admin abuse?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour. - by DVN - 03-17-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: [FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour. - by SpecialTreatment - 03-17-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: [FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour. - by DVN - 03-17-2017, 09:05 PM