[FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour.
(03-17-2017, 05:29 PM)Reebs Wrote: Why would I do that, exactly? You've blown this whole situation out of proportion and instead of simply accepting that I am unable to deal with it at that point in time you decided to continue PMing me to the point where I gave you a 30% warning level for it. I told you not to PM me about the appeal and you blatantly ignored me, sending another PM. Your ignorance isn't my fault.

You refuse to accept the fact that I am an extremely busy person and have things outside of the community that I need to get done, in addition to my administrative duties. I have multiple things to do before I can even turn on my PC on any given day. Sometimes they can't get done in a timely manner, however most days they can.

I'd like to request that DVN makes a statement on this case before it is concluded, as he is involved with the unban appeal in question.

" I will not make a further statement on this case unless requested by a superior staff member. " was that you said in your first reply to this thread, another sign of you saying stuff but not upholding your promise to it. 

This is not a unban request, and DVN shouldn't be involved, since he was only involved in the event that got me banned.

This is between me and you.  I replied once after you requested me to stop. I see you literally browse the forums, reading all other kind of threads, but you have just told me twice that you WILL be unable to care for my ban, and I will have to wait it out. I ask what is the point of telling me that you will take a look at it, and I have to wait? It seems I was right in being suspicious after the first 20+ hours, and that being, that you were simply never going to look in getting me unbanned. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour. - by SpecialTreatment - 03-17-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: [FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour. - by DVN - 03-17-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: [FL] Reebs unprofessional behaviour. - by DVN - 03-17-2017, 09:05 PM