UBR: Kahjo
It would be much easier to make different UBR's.

OT:

Kahjo Wrote:My 2nd ban
Everyday I kept checking the forums
banpage for how many days I got left to suffer without Fearless. Until today, 31.1.2017 when I saw that I got another ban, that was a PERMANENT BAN . I got really dissapointed, after waiting to get unbanned from the 2months ban, which had 27days
left of the time?! I can see it saying for the reason, ToS - Harrasing and leaking personal information. // Extended by AwestruckBullet. I have no words, why I have been permanently banned, almost 1½ month after the first incident? Maybe it is because I
went on FearlessRP teamspeak, as sebasti161 told me to go, and pretend that my mic is broken, he tried to get me permanently banned for double accounting, or that is what he said afterwards. Well, Jonas recognized me because he had blocked me in teamspeak
earlier, so he just said "Oh Hi Kahjo" or something in the style of that. Now comes the part, Jonas moves me to his room, without me saying him to move, I didn't want to be moved. Then Jonas Proceeds to start talking to me, like
"Oh kahjo, do you know what, you have been a nice guy but I stopped liking you when you turned to a minge...." Something along those lines, Then I talked back to him, saying his real name before talking to him. Now, my problem here is, why I have been
PERMANENT Suspended from Fearless, for saying a moderators IRL name in a private room, just between us two when he was harrassing me. Now the 2nd part, I do not understand why I have got "Harrassing" In the ban reason, I do not simply understand this.
My final thing, as I earlier mentioned, was. Why have I recieved this ban one and a half month later from the actual incident when this happened? wtf

Hello, i'll explain this to you, you where going around, leaking a Gyazo picture of me, you where leaking my Facebook, and you where harrasing me, i never harrased you, nor did i do anything against you, yet you just turned your back on my, and went around leaking this to praticly everyone.
You got first ToS ban on the TS, and i was gonna ban you from IG aswell, but because i dind't have that much time, i forgot it, and i simply just now remember this, and that why you got the ToS ban.

I see no reason what so ever to get you unbanned from ToS, and i think that you should re-consider your attitude if you ever get a chance of comming back.

That's my reply to this part of the UBR.

~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]

Messages In This Thread
UBR: Kahjo - by Robbtja - 01-31-2017, 02:53 PM
RE: UBR: Kahjo - by Jonas - 01-31-2017, 04:17 PM
RE: UBR: Kahjo - by Robbtja - 01-31-2017, 08:03 PM
RE: UBR: Kahjo - by Jonas - 02-01-2017, 12:09 PM
RE: UBR: Kahjo - by Yellow - 02-01-2017, 02:32 PM
RE: UBR: Kahjo - by Jonas - 02-01-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: UBR: Kahjo - by Robbtja - 02-02-2017, 02:30 PM
RE: UBR: Kahjo - by Jan - 02-02-2017, 02:35 PM