PR : Molyneux481
---INVLOVED---

Me and molyneux481 were both fire fighters responding to a fire. We got there put out the fire and found this girl on the floor. We both tought she was dead. When i hover my cursor over IBRAHIMs body, there never popped up any text saying "Injured" (That why you don't see us calling for Paramedic in the video). Instead there was just blank, as if the person is dead.

This is a bug i have encounterd throught my time on Fearless. I have been Paramedic and responding to calls. When i arrive there is just blank as the person is dead. But people have told me afterwards in OOC "I wasn't even dead", "Why did you not heal me?". I have tried to explain it to people, why i didn't heal them and i come to me that this must be a bug.

I can agree that it was a unesscary to pick up the body. But i don't think he know that it can be a bug, where you can't see if the person is dead or alive.

I don't know what he said to [FL] Spear. But i suppose he said the same as i have been writing about in this post. That IBRAHIM was "dead".

EDITED: (That why you don't see us calling for Paramedic in the video)

Messages In This Thread
PR : Molyneux481 - by IBRAHIM - 01-28-2017, 01:06 PM
RE: PR : Molyneux481 - by [FL:RP] TimLaz - 01-28-2017, 04:53 PM
RE: PR : Molyneux481 - by Molyneux481 - 01-29-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: PR : Molyneux481 - by Spear - 01-29-2017, 09:26 PM