MrTrashTag - Editing Posts
You are just being silly and pedantic now. You obviously appear to be bothered in some way that I have made this report on you ? I don't see why, if you hadn't used your powers in a way they weren't supposed to be used this wouldn't have happened.

Anyway your just resorting to being petty and acting like a child when instead you should actually be at least attempting to defend your point. And by me saying trash, trash tag or merely just tag its to refer to you, I forgot to see the forum rule in which it mentions I must quote your username every time I am referring to you so please stop being silly about this full thing.

Soul needs to take a look at the permissions and set them so you only have moderation powers within the suggestions and bugs forums as to be honest that's the only reason you would need the, you shouldn't even have full access to ModCP. But anyhoo that's not my place to say.

Also the reason I posted this thread instead of "sending you a forum PM" is because this is a case for staff abuses, which you have done, you used your forum moderator privelleges to edit a post in a forum that you had no reason to, and should not have edited that post as your are not part of the administrative team.

I would post the same abuse thread if I seen a teacher locking a thread in offtopic, or if I seen them edit a post in a discussion forum (which I'm sure they don't have access to do)

It honestly is not personal but if you choose to hold a grudge against me then that's fine there's nothing I can do to change that however maybe in future if you do get more privileges you might not be so quick to just do what you want because you can.

Also As a matter of record and to keep this post transparent can you post the screenshot of the chat this administrator sent you asking you to edit Robotducks post, preferably with a time stamp please.

Thanks
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
MrTrashTag - Editing Posts - by Marty - 01-01-2017, 08:41 PM
RE: MrTrashTag - Editing Posts - by RobotDuck - 01-01-2017, 08:49 PM
RE: MrTrashTag - Editing Posts - by Arkten - 01-01-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: MrTrashTag - Editing Posts - by Marty - 01-02-2017, 01:26 AM
RE: MrTrashTag - Editing Posts - by Infernaw - 01-02-2017, 07:28 AM
RE: MrTrashTag - Editing Posts - by Arkten - 01-02-2017, 02:00 PM
RE: MrTrashTag - Editing Posts - by RobotDuck - 01-02-2017, 02:33 PM
RE: MrTrashTag - Editing Posts - by Marty - 01-02-2017, 02:17 PM
RE: MrTrashTag - Editing Posts - by Marty - 01-02-2017, 02:19 PM