[UBR] IBRAHIM
Rainbow 
Hello

Your name: IBRAHIM

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75745615

Your ban ID: 75417

Banned by: [FL:M] Jonas

Reason: Powergaming, disrespecting, Homophobic, and Threatning to Mass RDM.

Involved: Danny Boy And His Wifes and Husbands

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello There ,

So What Happing at the aparment was a big mistake that I have make in side ,

I'm SRU Sergeant , And we Got called that there is Sex Slaves at Apartments , We got there and I saw From The Window 4 Tide People Inisde , We Thinked that they are kidnaped , We Make a search warrant and we Breach inside the aparment , Danny Boy Was Saying That All of those people are my Wifes and I have 3 Husbands , I Typed In  Local occ [ That is Gay Shitt XD ] As a joke So I'm sorry For who got offended from this joke , really really sorry , I asked Danny Boy If he have Court Contracts for his wifes and husbands , He said its in the cabin , I Made /me for role play , And I Said those contracts are fake , No singutre on it [ I was going to say There is No Seal But I don't Know English That much ] Jonas Said to me that is Powergaming , don't see powergaming in this problem [ I don't know powergaming ]
And Danny Boy Said to me In Local occ Stop Homophobic , I don't know what is that really ,

About The Threatning to mass RDM , That was a big mistake from a big idiot like me , I wanted to make a joke there but it ended up in a 14 days ban , 2 week ban , I'm very sorry for the mistake that I have make inside that , and sorry for danny boy too and for every one was there , I know Jonas have strong proof [ Chat Logs Proof ] Proofs that I will not get Unban , And I know that my UBR Theard will get decilne , But I Waste all of my day over 15 Houers On the server every day , I love fearless I actully like donate every 2 to 4 days for money packs so I play , I'm sorry People for that big mistake , Every one know me on the server I don't do anything , Just a mistake that I have made And I know its all my fualt But Forgive me ^-^ , If I cann't get unbanned , can you cut the ban from the middle , make 1 week , 2 weeks are so hard for me , Because I play Fearless only , I have so much games in my steam account , But nahh , Just love play fearless, Anyone I know that I have typed so much stuff , But I will end this theard with a BIG Sorry For Danny Boy And His Wifes and Husbands , And For Jonas , And Fearless Rules , So So sorry , I hope that you have a nice day , And thanks for reading my theard .

Thank You Very Much Smile

Ibrahim

Messages In This Thread
[UBR] IBRAHIM - by IBRAHIM - 01-01-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: [UBR] IBRAHIM - by Jonas - 01-01-2017, 04:23 PM
RE: [UBR] IBRAHIM - by Danny Boy - 01-01-2017, 04:59 PM
RE: [UBR] IBRAHIM - by IBRAHIM - 01-01-2017, 06:21 PM
RE: [UBR] IBRAHIM - by IBRAHIM - 01-01-2017, 08:13 PM
RE: [UBR] IBRAHIM - by Reebs - 01-01-2017, 10:06 PM
RE: [UBR] IBRAHIM - by Reebs - 01-02-2017, 01:50 AM