Unban Request And Reason request?
Your name: Pickmeaxe

Your ban ID: 75204

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:42882518[/b]

Reason:  BRA (77015) - Breaking FearRP?

Staff member who banned you: [FL:M] Feffe |

Reason why you should be unbanned: Feffe please explain what I have done as you've left me in the dark...
 Firstly this was out of completely nowhere, I do not know the reason because I did not receive an admin sit explaining what I had done wrong therefore I could reoffend unknowingly like I have ( Aparently Recently ) 
I don't know what offence I made so ill explain everything that had happened in the last half an hour after the game crash.
(I find it stupid that the admin banned me without giving me a sit or asking for my side of the story as it could be biased or even untrue??? I would expect even a notice or a warning)
It couldn't of been 10 minutes prior to the ban as I was inside the coroline house sorting things out.
10 minutes before that I tried selling someone some alcohol on the street but failed.
Something I did realise was about half an hour ago I was walking down to the main city and there was an incident and someone pulled out a gun and killed me, he did not have any instructions for me therefore I couldn't fear RP as I was shot immediately, I couldn't be bothered to report RDM.
After that I was driving in the city and 2 random guys ( I recall one of their names being Popcorn??? ) started shooting at my car in the street for no apparent reason at all as I passed by them? So i swerved near a corner of a wall and ran around only to be killed just before I ran around the corner?
Did I get banned for fail RP for a random person shooting at my car for no reason at all ( Wasn't a police officer ) and me jumping out the car and trying to get to safety? 
Once again I say I didn't get an admin sit or warning or even a complaint just in the middle of RP I was banned...

EDIT!!!
Okay this is completely crap I rechecked my ban and got another for CDM
I have proof I havent cdmed as I dont have a car!
I sold my car before the crash for a beetle that I was trying to afford for the whole of the after crash hence why I was trying to sell the alcohol???
I know for a fact I didn't CDM because I hadn't used a car and i explained I was walking down to the city
I got my friends beetle to try the car out and that's when the incident with the popcorn guy happened, there all I did was drive around a corner then got shot for no reason!
There is no possible way I could of CDMed, can someone check the logs because I am confident of this.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request And Reason request? - by Pickmeaxe - 12-22-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Unban Request And Reason request? - by Ghost - 12-22-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Unban Request And Reason request? - by Feffe - 12-23-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: Unban Request And Reason request? - by Ghost - 12-24-2016, 12:25 AM