Unban Request
Hello Didrix,

First i'd like to explain the situation, i was called by some people, who said you where double-dooring, i tried to talk with you but you where just "AFK". I removed your double-door, and let the situation continue, as the door was removed, you pulled out a knife, and then they blastet in your door and told you to get on the ground, but you did not, this was when i gave you a warning, because you where never within striking range, so FearRP was on you, then you put the knife down again, and once again they told you to get down, however you did not comply, instead you ran to your contraband to collect it, and this was when you recived your ban.

UBR Rules Wrote:7. Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

Let me remind you that lying in The Courthouse is not allowed, and can cause a lengthy forum suspension.

Also, just because i've banned alot of people for the same reason, does not mean i'm abusing my powers, i am just keeping the servers clean.

~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Didrixs1 - 12-14-2016, 12:24 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Reebs - 12-14-2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Jonas - 12-14-2016, 02:11 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Tekno - 12-14-2016, 04:32 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Generation - 12-16-2016, 07:16 PM