UBR
Your name:[FL:RP]Kimo Klaus

Your SteamID:[b]STEAM_0:1:82507617[/b]

Your ban ID:75036

Banned by:[FL:M] Brikaas

Reason:BRA (76776) - Powergaming

Involved:TASSIA or something.

Why we should unban you:Look, i was just trying to do some RP, so earlier in that situation i saw tassia driving around recklessly, but couldn't warrant him then because i didn't know his name on the car ( i scanned it tho, and just found the plates) then later on i find him with his car seemingly crashed outside of the nexus, so i decide to arrest him and put in a fake reason because the older reason being old, so i make my character plant cocaine in the nuclear waste crates ( that looked fake) so that i can realistically arrest him the way a dirty cop would, because i was RPing as a corrupt officer at the time, so then i can later extort him to get his car back ( by order of the pres iirc) because i impounded it, also note that i was not powergaming, as i was doing this realistically, a dirty cop would plant fake evidence on a suspect that he hates, because of the reckless driving earlier i almost got hit and my character hated the other character, also note that i could've just arrested him and nothing would've happened, because of the claim of Powergaming being then pointless, so instead of a totally random arrest i made a random realistic looking arrest.

Messages In This Thread
UBR - by Mr.SkarKasm - 12-12-2016, 03:44 PM
RE: UBR - by Mr.SkarKasm - 12-12-2016, 03:55 PM
RE: UBR - by Brikaas - 12-12-2016, 04:48 PM
RE: UBR - by Mr.SkarKasm - 12-12-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: UBR - by Ghost - 12-12-2016, 06:22 PM