Unban Request - Field - 11/12/2016
Note: Create is not included in this and all replies from Create are from Field unless stated otherwise.
Your name: field

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60344235

Your ban ID: 73458

Banned by: [FL] Agorith

Reason: BRA (74627) - Continued disrespectful and insulting behaviour on FL services.

Involved: [FL:RP] Ratatoskrr

Why we should unban you: It's been 3 months since this entire ordeal happened, and I'm not here to defend my action but instead try and redeem myself. Before I explain my side more I'd like to say that I know I don't really deserve this, but I also believe I've matured greatly.

The BR that was made against me at the time I thought was quite dishonest as it only showed one sentance.

But the actual argument itself was much more, spanning for almost 10 minutes during which all three parties made insults to eachother, especially Rat not really suprising as he has been known to be spiteful towards other players, if you want proof you can go look at his Teacher Application. 

I also wanted to mention my actions on the forums back in February. A few months after the ban was issued I was presented with a deal - if I apologised to Hitman I could be unbanned. At the time I refused and I deeply regret that, so Hitman please accept the following apology.

Spoiler :
Hitman,
I deeply apologise for what I said to you. Your a great guy and I wish the best for you in the future.
Field

There are 2 others I'd also like to apologise to too:
-Agorith: Sorry for everything, I'm sorry for being a huge d*** to you, I want to take back everything I've ever said to you. You were a great admin and I wish you the best in everything you do.

-Snow: Sorry for Doxxing you, and for revealing your name to everyone on TS. The Intial Doxxing was a huge mess up on my end because I didn't read it, and I claim full responsibility for that, I thought it would be fine as it was completely public and I found it with infomation on your Steam Profile (and also sorry for making spend that $8)

To Finish, I hope you all understand that I know what I did was wrong. I'm sorry to everyone I offened and hope to be back on the servers soon.

-Field

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Field - 11/12/2016 - by Create - 12-11-2016, 06:51 PM
RE: Unban Request - Field - 11/12/2016 - by Create - 12-11-2016, 07:28 PM
RE: Unban Request - Field - 11/12/2016 - by Create - 12-11-2016, 07:34 PM
RE: Unban Request - Field - 11/12/2016 - by Reebs - 12-12-2016, 01:47 PM
RE: Unban Request - Field - 11/12/2016 - by Reebs - 12-14-2016, 06:42 PM