UBR: Idea
Information 
Your name: [FL:RP] Sanidea Claus

Your ban ID: 75008

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78460908

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Reebs

Reason why you should be unbanned:
It was a Situation of live or death in my opinion. I knew that a "hostage" was in the Building which made me raiding the Building, I got some Officers helping me so we entered with 2-3 People.
When we were in I was looking at the front door which was probly locked and to loud to enter, so I wanted to look at the backdoor (I passed the Closed Garage door when I walked to the Garden Door).
When I was directly infront of the Garden Fence, I opened it and heared that the Garage door is getting opened. I turned around to look and only saw Reebs with a Weapon in his Hand, so I was thinking what possiblitys I have, there wasen't enough time in my Opinion because he could use the Voice Radio anytime to give the Murder Order to Divey, so I started Shooting at him. After I shot a few bullets and he did, I was damaged pretty bad so I ran back to the Garden Fence to hide, when I started running away I saw Lesanka (His Hostage which he had under Gunpoint when I started Shooting), than Reebs came out and killed me. Lesanka was the first one running to my dead Buddy and I was just listening to the Gunshots that came afterwards.
That's all I saw in my view, I don't know what the other Officers did except starting to shoot when I did, but one of them got Punished aswell.

Messages In This Thread
UBR: Idea - by Idea - 12-10-2016, 09:43 PM
RE: UBR: Idea - by Reebs - 12-10-2016, 11:58 PM
RE: UBR: Idea - by Idea - 12-11-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: UBR: Idea - by Reebs - 12-11-2016, 12:57 AM