Dear Community Member: The Truth about fail rp
Example time: I should be able to walk down the street, with my gun out, point if I so choose, at whomever the hell I want, and not once be bothered by administration about it. I should be able to do this as pretty much any job, because if you can equip the weapon, that's on you. If I start shooting people for no reason, start raiding, that becomes an admin issue. Shooting your gun in the air, is discharging a weapon in public, which depending on the density of population, carries varies jail time. Cop, or even SRU problem...RP problem....

If a cop discharges his weapon for no reason, does god come out and kick him out of the universe? No. He gets yelled at, sometimes fined or fired. You could even have an admin "simulate" the sergeant taking the officer's gun for a few minutes till he cools down. But a ban? for shooting an unbreakable window, without hurting someone?

I mean I'm sure doing that crap is covered under some weapon rule I'll no doubtedly pick apart should I feel the need.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dear Community Member: The Truth about fail rp - by Old Man Jokhah - 11-25-2016, 07:38 AM