Unban Request
(09-23-2016, 10:06 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: It's not often that I consider a second chance for things like this. However, considering you made a Forum account just to make this UBR, it shows me that you are truly inclined to stay and truly are sorry. There are two conditions if I am to accept this UBR however.

1. The ban will be reduced, not removed.
2. All your items will be removed and your money will be set to default ($10,000)

If you agree to these terms, the ban will be shortened.

Just a note. Hacking is zero-tolerance. If you are found to be hacking again, you will be banned, with no chance of coming back.

Do you agree?

First of all man thank, you so much for replying and giving me the opportunity to shorten the ban  Smile! However, I do think that taking all of my items away is a bit too much considering the ban was only to give myself more money (I don't mind you putting my money on defult since money was the issue and that is the correct way to go about this) and I didn't do anything to do about items.

Of course if this is non negotiable I will definitely accept with those conditions but as I said this whole thing happened because of money so if you were to take money away, that would be the correct punishment. Again I do accept but please think about it. P.S. sorry about all this I know you have better things to do and protect the server from idiots like me

Thanks for reading!

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Lord Kiinoth - 09-22-2016, 02:37 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Awestruck - 09-23-2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Lord Kiinoth - 09-23-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Awestruck - 09-23-2016, 04:29 PM