UBR Rule 6
Snow Wrote:
Avgar Wrote:Clarified rule 6 and also made it so that players must post within 7 days after staff replies or else their request will be denied.

This will take effect for unban requests made from the 1st of April, 2016.

Rule 6 further clarified to fix exploit.

It was written in a way where users could exploit the system to get their unban request approved.

Staff reply -> User can reply within 7 days.
User reply -> Staff can reply within 7 days.

So with this rule and this is only a "clarification I have read through certain Unban requests and noticed that staff have given users "24 hours to reply"

Now with that being said, given that is the last staff post shouldn't then a user be technically given a further seven days after this reply to actually end the case....even at that shouldn't a user be given the benefit of the doubt to actually be allowed the 7 days from the last staff reply in the first place without 3 days down the line an administrator placing a 24 hour limit.

Equally on top of that when did it become a case that the staff members only had to say this is still being investigated to bypass the 7 day rule.

If a user/player was to comment I will look into that, or I will let you know, then came back and did the same 6 days later would their UBR still continue to be left open ? I severely doubt it.

Please discuss, clarify, and make some necessary changes.

Spoiler: Examples When Users have not been given 7 days

As administrators and staff members I am sure you are all well aware of enforcing rules etc so shouldn't it only be fair that UBR Rule 6 is adhered to and in the interest of fairness the player reports that we're closed before the time stated should also be re-opened to give that player every chance to reply within the set timescale ?

Marty

Spoiler: Please Read Before Replying
I am in no way picking out individual staff members I literally plucked ones with 2 replies at random for examples, also I am not telling you how to do your jobs, nor am I disrespecting, looking down upon, on a anti staff vendetta, have anything against most of you (except Awestruck coz he's a ginge minge). No doubt I will get some borderline abusive angry or disrespectful comments like always as this is the internet and a lot of pubescent teenagers have a lot of anger to release...anyways please do not give me hate, it's a discussion.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
UBR Rule 6 - by Marty - 09-16-2016, 12:00 AM
RE: UBR Rule 6 - by Fultz - 09-16-2016, 01:07 AM
RE: UBR Rule 6 - by Marty - 09-16-2016, 08:20 AM
RE: UBR Rule 6 - by Falc - 09-16-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: UBR Rule 6 - by Ratatoskrr - 09-16-2016, 09:57 AM