Disappointed
Short Long Story
Came online after few months to see what is going on, on the server. Classy, some people starting new rp, and veterans hiding in their huts doing some serious rp. What else could i do, so i tried to fill in somewhere. Hired as bodyguard by president walked him around the city. Then xDeadshotx came around calling me *** and blackshit out of nowhere. Being provoked told him to stop, he did not listen so i whacked him with a baton. His magic pockets held automatic shotgun which brought doom on me. Being unhappy of the situation i stared at ceiling of the nexus lobby. Yet again comes xDeadshotx calling me niggershit blackshit. Called admin Reebs. Ignored me. Called him again. Did not care even tou he was nearby. Who cares, Sru serg job opened. Took the job just to be respected by others as law force. Moments of silence did not last long. President called me to arrest xDeadShotx for threatening his life. Chased him around with my m4a1 out( classy gun) He did not stop at the gun point. Respawned his BMW and tried to run away. I made a warning shot, nothing, the culprit did not stop. Shot his car twice. He stopped. As i ran to his car i could read in a chat. * Hold on i am calling an admin*. Oh well whatever. Bring him on. Reebs showed up. Explained to him what happend. Admin simply refused to listen to me. He said he did not see the situation. So to be fair I get blacklisted for 3 hours and xDeadshotx go to minge around. 

After this nice play I have had enough of this, FRIENDLY admins only to FRIENDS of theirs.

Love to all people who gave me nice memories of this server, cuz now, it is sewer.
[Image: ainsley-harriot-gif-5485201]

Messages In This Thread
Disappointed - by elfons - 09-01-2016, 01:21 AM
RE: Disappointed - by King Kickass - 09-01-2016, 07:40 AM
RE: Disappointed - by Agorith - 09-01-2016, 10:28 AM
RE: Disappointed - by MacTavish - 09-01-2016, 10:56 AM
RE: Disappointed - by elfons - 09-01-2016, 11:25 AM
RE: Disappointed - by Agorith - 09-01-2016, 02:27 PM
RE: Disappointed - by Midget - 09-01-2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Disappointed - by Agorith - 09-01-2016, 02:31 PM